1. How are these fares different than buying a ticket from the airline directly?
These tickets are for the most part very similar to tickets you would buy directly from the airlines. You can request special meals, get advanced seat assignments and almost always accrue frequent flyer mileage. An advantage is that these tickets are often refundable (with a cancel penalty).
2. How can I pay for my ticket? All rates quoted can be paid with a Credit Card / Debit Card. You can also pay the amount in our office or pay in our account.
3. How and when will I receive my ticket?
Your request will be processed within 1 business day. Your ticket will be shipped to with 5 Days via FedEx or similar service if it is a Paper Ticket. Most tickets however are Electronic or "E" tickets. In these cases an Email confirmation will be sent which you simply will print for check in.
4. What if I need to cancel or change my ticket?
If you need to cancel or change your ticket prior to departure please contact us immediately by phone. In certain cases the tickets are refundable minus a cancel fee. If the ticket is refundable, the terms will be disclosed to you on the page where you enter your credit card information. If you need to make a change before. We will need to get the ticket back before your departure date and make the change as needed. If changes are permitted there will be a fee assessed by the airline. If you need to make a change after departure and this is permitted, you need to bring your ticket to the airline office or airport at your destination and they will make the change for you. There is a change fee involved as well (usually $250) and the same booking class will have to be available to make this change. All of the above changes are similar to what the airlines will charge if you bought a ticket from the directly. However typically the airlines will not permit you to have your ticket refunded - which in certain cases we do offer (with the applicable penalty).
5. Can I use someone else's credit card to pay for a ticket?
Yes, but in that case you will have to send a card authorization form to our company signed by the card holder.
6. Why does a price show however when I go to book it tells me that there is nothing available for that date?
Our search engine is different from other search engines. We basically show you the lowest rates that we have without taking availability into account. The next step is then to see if space is available for that specific fare. This way you know what the lowest fare in the market is. If it is not available you can now change dates to possibly get this fare or simply select a higher fare. -- How many times have you called an airline and asked for a price for specific dates of travel. When they quote you a price they do not tell you that if you leave the day before you may have saved $500. Wouldn't it be nice to know this beforehand? We try to do this.
7. How do I contact you? Please select the contact button at the top of the page. This will have all the information you will need to get in touch with us. We are open Monday-Friday 9am to 6pm.